Monday, June 25, 2007

Moving Day is here....


Today marks the beginning of the move. I hope to finish in the next two days??? hmmm.. I know I am always the optimistic one. I truly think I can make it in a few days... We will have to see I have a lot of stuff. You know what I am talking about. Stuff.. things we should have long ago given over to the land fill or just hawled them outside and set them on fire. Either would suffice the point being they really have no purpose in our daily lives other then to be moved from one place in the house to another and then brought back to the original place. We clutter up the house with many such items of zero importance. Well today is my chance to adios a few of those items that are lurking around my house. Zap, POW, WHAM....!!!! ZOWIE!!! HAIII..YA!!! TKO those bad boy's... Get back to you laters. RB