Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Reasons to Love LLU #1


Here at LLU we are often faced with days where you wonder why I picked this place. I mean signing up to by tested and retested then tested some more, and somewhere in all the madness they want you to study for thee afore mentioned tests. It can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. It is at times such as these that we remember reasons why we have chosen to spend years of our lives and thousands of $$$$$'s to attend the University they call LLU. Today I present Reason #1.

Not long ago we had a chapel on wednseday morning that saluted our faculty and staff members and allowed the student body to see just who was running the show around here. It was on this wild morning that I saw two of our professors Dr. Sulzle and Dr. Lohman. Just seeing the smiles on their faces as we the students came by refreshed my memory as to why I was in school at LLU. These two professors have been known to go way above and beyond the call of duty to help out students with any problems they may be having. I can tell you personally these are Reasons #1 & 2 of why I love LLU.
rich