Thursday, January 05, 2006

"Kicking OFF the New Year"

Well Friends It has been a long time since I updated the old Blog so I will apologize now and get on with the writing. I turns out that the New Year was kicked off by many hundreds of millions of people world wide this year. During their wild excitement I may have turned over on the couch to ease the pain in my neck. Yep that's correct. I was out cold on the couch. Never even saw the Big Apple. It was over for me at about oh..... 10:30pm. Woke up at 12:30Am to my neighbors yelling and screaming, but as for myself. I kicked it off with a bit of sleep. Nice Job eh.. Well any way you slice it the year is off and rolling now and it is time to try and catch up. Classes at LLU started on Tuesday this past week and we have been loving the full days of lecture. Oh yeah... Talk about catching up on your sleep. Plenty of tired people lounging around the classroom catching up on a lot of much needed sleep. It turns out that yours truly survived last quarter’s finals week with out too much grief. I mean hey, if you fail an exam and you still get a B+ in the class. Who's going to complain about that? I have some new topics this month to add to the blog so pop in once in a while check them out. It should be funny. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and safe travels to and from your destinations. Rich